What is VYP?
Mission & Values
Theory of Change
VYP in Action Blog
Find A Class
Memorial Day Light-A-Candle
Mission Continues Fellowship
Veterans Gratitude Week 2016
Treatment Program Services
Your session is about to time out, do you want to continue your session?
Veterans Yoga Project Specialty Training Scholarship Application
In fulfillment of our mission, Veterans Yoga Project offers a limited number of partial scholarships to veterans and active-duty military personnel who are yoga teachers and need financial support in order to attend the Mindful Resilience for Trauma Recovery.
- Scholarship Amounts: Most scholarships cover 50% or more of the tuition for the Level 1 Mindful Resilience yoga teacher training program. Approved applicants will be allowed to register on a sliding scale, choosing the amount that they feel they can afford to pay: $212.50~$108~$54~$27.
- Application Deadline: Please submit your application at least 30 days prior to the program state date. You will be notified about the status of your application approximately three weeks before the start of the program.
Military Status - including dependent/spouse/parent
Years of service
Location of training you wish to attend
1. Please explain your financial situation and provide some details to explain why you are in need of financial support.
2. In exchange, we encourage all scholarship awardees to provide 10 hours of service to their communities, especially to benefit veterans and active-duty military personnel. Please describe how you plan to (or would like to) take the teachings into the world.
3. In order to support veterans and our mission, often times we ask our veterans to participate in a brief video or audio testimonial. This testimonial might be shared on our website or used to promote our programs. Please select whether or not we have your permission to share your thoughts.
Powered by NeonCRM
©Copyright Veterans Yoga Project, 2015, All Rights Reserved
Veterans Yoga Project is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.